Battle of Malta Terms & Conditions:
Registration closes after level 10
The tournament will be played with a big blind ante. The big blind will take precedence in all-in situations
We reserve the right to modify any part of this program
Day 1 will end with 15% of the remaining field (i.e. all players remaining in the prize zone)
A player can forfeit at the end of
Day 1 A or 1B but must announce it before sealing the chips inside the appropriate envelope
The Day 2 timer will start from the first point where Day 1 ended
From Day 2 onwards there will be 60 minute levels
On Day 2, 8 levels will be played without interruption for dinner
Day 3 will be played until the final table
The levels will be 45 minutes when there are 6 players left; 30 minutes when there are 3 players left
The Promoter (Battle of Malta/Casino Malta) reserves the right to amend or alter any portion of the schedule.
Casino Malta House Rules for BOM Cash Games
1. Bets in cash bills or plaques are not accepted. Cash and plaques must be changed to value chips before the hand is dealt.
2. In order to join the game, the player has to register with Poker Supervisor. If the player is absent when the game starts, he will lose the seat.
3. The seat will be reserved only for 15 minutes from the moment, when other players apply their right on same seat.
4. Player can´t buy or get in any other way the seat out of turn.
5. Player can´t reserve seats at two tables in the same time.
6. The Dealer button is used in all cash games. The position of the Dealer button shall be drawn before dealing the first hand.
7. Minimum and maximum buy in shall be determined by the poker supervisor depending on the type of the game and size of the „blinds“.
8. New player joining the table has to buy-in at least a minimum amount required to respective game.
9. New player has a right to choose his seat at the table, after his choice no other player can claim the right for the same seat.
10. If a player who is changing a seat at the table is running away from blinds is obligated to pay the blinds anyhow.
11. New player who is taking a seat at a “button” position may join the game immediately by paying the new player´s blind.
12. If player takes a seat between button and small blind he/she can join the game buying the button by paying both of blinds ( small blind will go directly to the pot , and big blind will stay in front of the player), if he doesn’t want to buy the button , in this case he has to wait till the button has passed from his position.
13. For the player to be dealt in to the hand one must hold chips at least in a value of the big blind.
14. Straddle Bets are allowed in cash games, Straddle is always double amount of the previous bet:
15. In case of minimum raise. Live Straddle will be considered as a third blind.
16. Changing table limits can be done only with the poker manager/supervisor approval and all players must agree with that. Players have to keep the stacks
17. All cash games are table stakes games. Players are not allowed to take more chips into game or out from the game while the hand is not finished. The only exception is when players pay for drinks/food or give tips with these chips.
18. With the approval of poker manager/supervisor, every player can make once in a gaming day a short buy-in, the buy-in for a half amount of the minimum buy in.
21. Player who is not present at the table can´t win the pot.
22. If a player leaves the table and wants to join the game again in less than one hour, he has to start with the same amount of chips, he left the table. Returning to the game, player have to post New Player’s blind regardless how many hands one has missed (exception if player did not miss any blind).
23. Poker Supervisor/Manager has a right to break the table in order to complete other similar table.
24. Player from broken table does not have to post a New Player’s Blind.
25. If players agree between themselves then when going “all-in” the next common cards may be opened by “run it twice” conditions.
26. To add Run it twice means that when in “all-in” players may choose the option run it twice by announcing to the dealer if the “board”, “turn” or “river” shall be dealt twice, depending on the phase of the hand. If “all-in” is announced preflop then all the common cards are dealt twice, if post flop then the “turn” and ” river” and if after “turn” then only “river” shall be dealt twice. Run it twice is not allowed if atleast one player show card/cards.
27. In case of 5 Card Omaha all cards can be dealt twice only if there are 7 or less players at the table. If there are 8 players then only “turn” and “river” are dealt twice, in that case also the last card from the deck is dealt out.
29. Run it twice option is available only in the games with 2/2 or higher blinds. Casino may offer run it twice option also in lower limit games.
30. Any action out of turn (check, call, or raise) will be backed up to the correct player in order. The OOT action is subject to penalty and is binding if action to the OOT player does not change. A check, call or fold by the correct player does not change action. If action changes, the OOT can call, or fold, but if he folds, he loses the bet.
32. If players want to move to another table, and there are less seats available than there are players the seats will be drawn with cards.
33. One Euro from every raked pot will be taken for dealers.
34. Casino takes 5% commissions from each hand (Rake) OR session fee consisting combined value of small and big blind. Rake will be taken if the pot is at least 20 € (Rake – 1 €), maximum sum of 400 € (Rake – 20 €). Commissions will be taken from each full 20 € (ex. Pot – 80 – Rake – 4 €). No rake on split pots except Hi-Low games. Uncalled bets are not including in the pot value for calculating rake. On all games no matter what betting takes place no flop = no rake. Rake is only taken in €1 increments.
35. If the hand did not reach the flop or Fourth street (stud games) then the rake is not collected.
· Showdown to choose:
TDA rules – If there was no final round bet, the player who would act first in a final betting round must showdown first.
If there was no final round bet, the player who made last aggressive action on previous rounds showdowns first.
· Claims concerning the previous hand are not accepted if the new hand has begun.
· English only during the hand
· The player takes full responsibility for the cards security.
· If the player has shown his cards to some player, then other players have right to see these cards too (Show one – Show all) – even in case the player folds cards, he cannot show them to another player weather he is playing or not.
Any other issues unresolved by this Regulation will be addressed by the Competition Supervisory Committee under the leadership of the Casino Manager. All decisions undertaken by the before mentioned committee are final.