- In order to earn bonus points, insert the Club Card into the card reader while playing the slot machine or present your Club Card to the casino employee before the game starts at the gaming table.
- Bonus Point exchange value is 100 Bonus Points = 1 euro. The minimum amount of points that can be exchanged for money is 100 Bonus Points.
- Bonus Points can be used to pay for products and services, participation in campaigns or exchanged to money at Casino Malta’s Cash Desk.
- Client Card is personal and must not be given to another person.
- Casino Malta by Olympic Casino is entitled to change Client Card benefits
- Casino Malta by Olympic Casino is entitled to arrange the Bonus Points on the card in case of system error, any kinds of mistakes and cheating.
- If You have lost Your Client Card or it has been stolen, You must immediately contact Casino Malta by Olympic Casino reception by phone +35623710555 (24h)
- Olympic Casino has the right to close the Club Card and annul the earned Bonus Points if:
- The User has not used the Club Card for 6 consecutive months (unless agreed otherwise);
- The Club Card has been used contrary to the present Terms and Conditions;
- The User has violated the Gaming act (Chapter 400) of the Laws of Malta, the present Terms and Conditions, gaming rules of Casino Malta by Olympic Casino or other rules and regulations set up by Casino Malta.
- I agree that Casino Malta will process my personal data (first name, last name, personal identification code), My document data (identification document name, serial number, issuing time, issuing place, copy of identification document, identification document’s expiration date) and Club Card using data, incl. data about gaming sessions.
- Casino Malta Limited guarantees the security of any submitted personal information and allows any third person access the information only in the cases stipulated by law and in the terms of the program.
- I am aware that if I wish to add information about myself, edit or amend the data entered in this application, get information based on this data, decline it or make objections, then it can be done by sending a request to CasinoMalta@oc.eu or in Casino Malta by Olympic Casino Reception.
Win your 2020 Bom Seat Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Win your 2020 Bom Seat Competition will run from 7th October to 23rd October 2019
2. This promotion will be hosted through the Battle of Malta
3. To participate customers must complete the web form by entering their details on the competition landing page.
4. The winner will be randomly selected and then contacted by Casino Malta to inform them of their prize. The prize will be of a value ONE buy-in for the 2020 Battle of Malta, there is no cash equivalent.
6. Customers should be available to play in one of the starting flights
7. By entering this competition hosted by Casino Malta, the winner is agreeing to receive communications from Casino Malta and Main Event Travel. You can opt out of these consents at any point by contacting a either organisation.
8. The winners will not be contacted through a third party
9. The Promotion is subject to availability, legal restrictions and at the discretion of management and are available to over 18s only (25 years for Maltese citizens)
10. There is no cash or other alternatives to the promotion in whole or in part. The offers are non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
12. The Promoter is the sole arbiter of this promotion and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Casino Malta and Main Event Travel employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
14. This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Promoter: Casino Malta Services, Eden Place, St Augustine Place, St Georges Bay, San Gillian STJ 3310