The poker players at the table are practically swimming in a sea of drinks! It’s like they’ve formed an exclusive hydration club, always making sure their thirst is on the rocks. When this reporter took a break from counting the chips, he had the inexplicable urge to keep counting, only this time, it was the drinks on the table that captured his attention.
Hold onto your seats because here are the refreshing digits we stumbled upon:
- Water Bottles: 94 (that’s almost enough to fill a swimming pool!)
- Coffee Cups: 7 (seems like they’re brewing up some caffeinated strategies)
- Coke or Pepsi: 5 (the battle of the bubbly behemoths)
- Red Bulls: 3 (giving the players wings to conquer the game)
- Orange Juice: 3 (they’re definitely squeezing every drop of luck)
- Cranberry Juice: 2 (nothing like a tangy twist during the game)
- Café Latte: 2 (keeping it classy with a touch of frothy sophistication)
- Cisk Beer: 2 (a taste of local refreshment)
- Corona Extra Beer: 1 (well, at least they have a touch of Mexican spirit)
The extraordinarily low beer count leaves us all feeling a bit flabbergasted. It is as low as the stakes in a toddler’s piggy bank! Fear not, though, for we anticipate that number to rise as the night wears on, and the poker faces turn into frothy smiles. Cheers to that!